Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tis The Season...

It's that busy time of year for most but for me I can feel the brakes being hit and my daily routine coming to a screeching halt. This may sound bad but do not worry, it is a WONDERFUL problem to have. The last of the etsy orders were mailed out this morning and the shop has been closed until the day after Christmas. I stayed up until 1:00 am last night to ensure that I would get my Christmas cards mailed out today. I am in the process of editing the last of the pictures. Today was Rylee's last day of school for the year. And last but most certainly not least I am done with school until January!!! Yes you heard that, I am on a 2 1/2 week break and can relax a little b/c I passed my final and passed my class! Excitement is not even the right word to use to explain how I feel. If you have been following me long you know that the two Anatomy and Physiology classes at my school are the hardest two classes they offer and here I set...done with both, passed both and still alive to talk about it.

It is also the season of sickness. Seems like everywhere you go someone is coughing up a lung and has very stuffy noses. We are most certainly no exception to this which means that Tegan has been pouring some really awesome bright green snot and I have pretty much felt like my sinus area on the right side of my head will explode at any minute but WHO CARES....At least I don't have to study!

There are still things left to do which will involve a total and complete clean out of my entire house over the next week. Mostly I will be targeting the kid's rooms to make room for what Santa brings. I also have pretty much ALL the presents left to wrap and a few last minute sewing things for local orders to do but mostly I feel like I can take my time and relax a little. For the most part I have plans to watch movies with Rylee and take naps with Tegan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment