Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Christmas Pictures

A couple of weeks ago our church had the Christmas program and both of my kids were in it. Tegan's part was very short but he was so cute dressed up and actually got on stage without fear. That boy has came a long way. Rylee did an awesome job as usual and after the program I had church members, friends and strangers coming up to tell me how awesome she did. Here are a few pictures from the program and from that morning before church when they were all dressed up in their Christmas outfits.

A little blurred but he was giving his Daddy five before going on stage.

Me with my little man!

Perfect!
This was one of the few pictures I got of Rylee. I think it was embarrassing her so I stopped taking pictures. She moved up from singing with the small kids to the older age group this year and did wonderful!

Sunday morning before church.


Isn't she beautiful. I love this dress b/c she will be able to wear it after Christmas.

Wait....are they both looking at the camera??
That's more like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment