Thursday, December 2, 2010

She's Alive...

Yes I'm still here just a little overwhelmed. I have been very blessed to be selling lots and lots and lots of camera strap covers lately and trying to keep up is becoming harder and harder. I have also had a few picture sessions and editing hundreds of pictures seems to take up more and more of my time. Then of course there is school. In the beginning you study hard and pay attention more but I am in the phase where I am so ready for the class to be over that I am just doing what I need to do to keep my head above water. We have one more quiz, one more test and a final exam. I'm just ready to be done. Although I only get 2 1/2 weeks off b/c I am taking THREE classes next quarter. Not sure why I am doing that to myself but I am. Hopefully I can handle it a little better b/c two classes are totally online and one class only meets once a week.

Christmas shopping has been wonderful this year. I think this will be the best Christmas my kids have had b/c I have managed to find great deals and stretch our Christmas money much further than ever before. I have to say that Target has been the most competitive on toy prices this year and plus they had the coupons so I love it.

I am off to pick my children up from school and take them to do their pictures before heading to the Dr. for their second flu shot...oh what fun my afternoon will be:) Pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment