I'm not sure if the right words to use is that I have some quirks or that I can be anal about some things...either way, its what makes me who I am right?
Things you may or may not know about me:
1. I DO NOT EVER eat meat off the bone. By this I mean, I will eat meat that has one time been on a bone but I don't want to see it or feel it on my teeth therefore I opt for boneless wings:)
2. I am deathly afraid of germs. I don't think that is an understatement...I'm pretty sure they make medication for people like me. I don't want to shake your hand, a simple "how are you" is just fine with me. I for sure don't want to touch a door knob and I will be devastated when my kids are to big to sit in a buggy at the grocery store b/c the cart cover I put on for them is what protects my precious hands from germs:)
3. I very rarely leave my house after dark. Now if I am already out and it gets dark, it doesn't bother me but during the winter when it gets dark early I just don't go out much at night. Paul makes fun of me b/c he says we can leave the house at 6:00 to go get something to eat but I would rather leave at 5:30 during the winter when it is still a little daylight:)
4. I thrive off of a schedule. I like to know what time everything is going to happen so that I am prepared. When me kids were babies, they ate religiously every 3 hours to stay on schedule. Even though they are older, I still feed them supper at the same time everyday, bath them at the same time every day and put them to bed at the same time EVERY SINGLE DAY!
5. I get on to Rylee for crying when Tegan hits her....this one confuses me but she will burst out in this over dramatic response that overshadows the fact that he just hit her and she ends up in trouble instead of him.
6. Although I thrive off of a schedule I am not very organized. I have a hard time keeping up with things in my home. Nine times out of ten...I will have to search for it. I am a bit of a clutter bug but when I get ready to throw stuff out...watch out b/c everything is fair game!
So I have some quirks...who doesn't???