Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are you a FAN???

So my obsession with facebook has spilled right over in to my two little business ventures that I am in the midst of. I have created facebook fanpages for both my handmade craft business and my photography business. Recently I gave away a free personalized burp cloth to one lucky fan on my facebook fanpage for the Polka Dot Pixie shop. I have just recently jumped to over 300 fans on that fanpage so to celebrate, I plan to do another giveaway very soon...if you don't want to miss this then you should go RIGHT HERE and become a fan of that page!

Then there is my fanpage for Simply Made Photography. Since the budget is tight these days, the first thing to go was my wonderful new website that I had done. So basically the blog and my fanpage are the two number one ways to view my pictures and honestly it takes less time to upload them to facebook so most of them usually end up on there. So once again...if you are a facebook addict, go RIGHT HERE and become a fan of my photography fanpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment