Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Madness

It was a long weekend that involved lots of sewing on Friday night in to the wee hours of the morning. Then a long day on Saturday shooting a wedding. By the time I was home on Saturday night I was ready to crash. I have really been pushing myself with school, sewing and pictures and something is going to have to give. I think I have decided to slow down on pictures some although that isn't going to happen anytime soon as I already have lots of sessions scheduled.
Sunday morning when I awoke, I could not hardly move and my throat hurt so bad. I was pretty sure this was the onset of strep for the third time this winter. Paul got up with the kids and let me sleep until 11:30!!!! It was wonderful and miserable all at the same time! I ended up taking a nap a little later in the day and then going to bed early last night. Today I feel tons better and was ready to get some things done. Over the weekend I sold some fabric, a checkbook cover, an appliqued shirt and SIX camera strap covers. So I had to get busy. I managed to get most everything sewn, packaged and to the post office although I have a couple things left. Business is booming and although it takes me time to make these things, I don't have to leave my house and my kids can play around me while I do it. Needless to say this has been catch-up Monday and I have a lot left to do. Classes start back next week so I plan to get caught up on my sewing, get all the wedding pics edited, clean my house and get all my kids old clothes listed on ebay before Monday.....somebody HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment