Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a birthday!!!

We had Teg's 2nd birthday party this past Saturday. It was probably one of the most relaxed party I have ever thrown. We had it at a pavilion by the river. Even during the hot Georgia August it still wasn't all that bad. We had lots of shade and ceiling fans. It was a nice evening for a party. We had a whole meal full of bbq, coleslaw, baked beans, chips and cake. Of course there where lots of pictures taken. Here are just a few.

My new favorite picture of us!

Teg's gift from me, daddy and sissy.

He was fighting me to get down in this picture.


While we were singing happy birthday!



My nephew Caden


Me and the hubby!

Our niece Leah


My and my mini me!

KB after enjoying some cake!


His totally awesome cake. It didn't just look good but tasted wonderful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment