Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Traffic Jam

Seriously what in the heck is going on. I know I am pretty far from being blog famous but my blog traffic has greatly increased. It all started with a little girl with a headache and a fever. Then I did the post about H1N1. Well for some weird reason I wrote down that 4731 people had visited my blog since the very beginning of this blog (I use to have another one). Well since the H1N1 post on September 4th my blog visitors have went from 4731 to 12040! Does that make me blogfamous or just slightly popular. You know, the kind of popular that will go away when the whole H1N1 hype is over with. Well let me put your mind at ease...if your child is like mine and is a pretty healthy child, H1N1 is no worse than the average virus. The fever was the worst part unless you want to include the parts where she would get those crazy burst of energy that nearly wore me out!!!! But we made it through that sickness without any one else getting it! Anyways, if you have stopped by to visit just b/c of the H1N1 I hope you hang around a while. In the upcoming weeks I will be doing some great give aways to promote a new business adventure that I am heading in to. Hint...it involves sewing and embroidery!!!! So follow me so you can keep up with what is going on and maybe win something cute in the meantime!



3 comments:

  1. CUTE bag and tiny dress :-) Are you perhaps starting an Etsy shop??? I have one, and LOVE it!
    Cheers! Can't wait to see whats to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag and the dress too, I will keep watching for your giveaways, they sound exciting! I hope that your little girl is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo need to win something cute and neat! :) hehe. I never win anything. But Tabatha-you really do have a gift for writing! :)

    ReplyDelete