Sunday, September 13, 2009

Part 1 in black and white

A few weeks ago I did a family session that turned out to be awesome. Besides the fact that this family is just plain beautiful, they were also so fun. Both mom and dad were all in to it and I didn't have to force dad to smile like I would have to do my own husband. Their kids are amazing and the camera really loves them. In less than an hour I took about 240 pictures of them. Here are just a few from the black and whites that I did. More color photos coming in the next post!
Mommy and her baby girl. Awesome moment!

I tell you Miss C is so perfect. Never a bad picture of either of the girls.

Little E was so precious. You can tell she loves her mommy so much in every picture.

Aren't they just a beautiful family!!!

I mean seriously, I didn't even have to ask her to pose like this. We were deciding what picture to do next and I look over and here she was!


I'm ready for my next session so if you live in or around Athens or Commerce let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I think we should try to meet up before one of the next couple of games. We will be there. You pictures are great!!
    Yes, close calls in the game.

    ReplyDelete