Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where have all the Dolphins gone???

To Tybee Island!!! We went on a dolphin tour while we were there. All us skeptics adults thought the chances of actually seeing a dolphin was pretty slim....well for the first time in my life, I was wrong:) (I couldn't resist saying that) Anyways we saw lots and lots of dolphins. I mean they were everywhere. We started seeing them less than five minutes in to the tour. Far off and up close. I think we had awesome seats b/c we got at the back of the boat and the dolphins seemed to like playing in the water coming off the back of the boat. It was a very sweet surprise.
Oh and I have to add that one of my facebook friends just put up a status saying that they are at a restaurant called AJ's on Tybee Island and Miley Cyrus is also there. Poor Rylee...didn't get to see her!





Mr. Cool on the boat!


Me and Rylee

Rylee and her daddy!

The lighthouse out in the ocean.


A squished in family shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment