Friday, July 24, 2009

New Life- The Finale!!!

So our family has went from giving my mom grand babies to giving her great grand babies! So that means my grandma is now a great great granny for the first time ever! On wed. our little Hannah ( my oldest sisters daughter) had her first child....Maddison Alayna (not sure if I spelled that right). She was 6 lbs 7 oz and Hannah pushed her out like a pro! It was the first time in a while someone in our family didn't have to have a c-section so we were all very proud of her.

Might I add that the grandmother of this baby, which is my oldest sister, is the same one who just had a baby herself on June 8th! Very shortly after birth!


Don't they look to young to be grandparents???





1 comment:

  1. So precious!!! To answer your question, I shoot mostly on auto but sometimes I do it manually. Mostly I edit the pictures to make them look the way they do!

    ReplyDelete