Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another day...

Well today has NOT been just another day for me. I have taken the plunge and decided to "take some classes" at our local community college. I hate to call it "going back to school"....you know, just in case I get tired. So I had to be in class at 8:00 am this morning which I am totally not use to. I managed to make it the whole hour and five minutes without falling asleep but not without a few yawns.

Then I went to the Dr. about some left side and rib pain I have been having and it turned in to a life of its own. I was due for another B12 shot (which I have been getting for two months now) and then they asked if I wanted a flu shot so I got that and then she thought she would like to do some blood work on me to check a few things. So in the 30 minutes I was in there I had three different needles go in me, had a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvic area scheduled and was told I may have to see a "stomach" Dr. and have a light run down my throat. WHAT! So just be praying and thinking of me the next couple of weeks. I will update you when I know something which is hopefully nothing. If you know me you know that my body hurts alot since having kids....I think all my organs moved around and switched places! HA!

Anyways I made two new cute dresses this week and wanted to post a picture of them. I'm starting my own etsy sight and hopefully in the next week I will have a good stock of stuff to tell you the address so you can view my handmade items.

Below is a dress made out of a great paisley material. Stay tuned a diaper bag or purse will appear out of this fabric soon!





The below pictures are of my new "Birthday Dress". I have this fabric in pink and a pretty green. They are perfect for your own daughters birthday party or to have to wear at other kids parties. You can get way more than one use out of it.





2 comments:

  1. Oh, cute stuff...I want the paisley stuff for my dresses I mentioned.

    I will keep you in my prayers....keep me posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Ilike your stuff!

    but we live in France ...

    ... could you start selling on ebay too????

    oh, and by the way, we are totally hooked on your family story. what a great bunch!!

    Alison
    +the bernard bunch

    ReplyDelete