Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Sewing Marathon

I have been crazy busy with orders lately and I am loving every minute of it. There is one thing I keep hearing over and over again..."I'm selling my stuff way to cheap!" That is my point...bringing cute, handmade items to mothers and women for less!

In the past week and a half I have made six special made diaper bags, 6 cheerleading bags and four dresses! I am working up a sweat just typing this. Here are a few pics of what I have been doing.






I have made a total of 11 of these bags for girls on Rylee'e cheerleading squad. I'm getting tired of these bags!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I was blog surfing and found your blog. The dresses look so cute. I've been meaning to make some of these.. & just haven't had time yet. They look great, keep up the good work! :)
    Keisha

    ReplyDelete