Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My last leg....

I love my baby boy....but I either need quiet time or a cliff to jump off of. The boy can't live without me not only b/c I am the one who feeds him, cleans him, etc...but b/c he truly has to constantly be able to physically touch me. I guess it is safe to say that we are in the throws of separation anxiety. Not just when I leave him but even if someone wants to hold him in my presence other than myself he turns in to complete panic mode. But lately he wants me sitting in one spot constantly in the living room. When I am up and doing stuff he is crawling around right at my feet screaming, pulling on my shorts and pinching the fire out of my legs. But you let me go set down in the living room floor beside the black recliner and the boy couldn't be more happy. Let me sit down on the couch and he falls apart, then I fall apart. In the words of Rylee tonight....Tegan is having a bad day or a bad week!

No comments:

Post a Comment