Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Books, books, books

I have to give a shout out to my friend Kendra who is a sales rep for Usborne Books. I have been looking through the catalog and online store for days and can't decide which books I would like to order for my kids and as Christmas presents. You can go and check out her website at the link over on the right hand side of my blog. Also I am doing an eshow for her so if you click on Tabatha in the top right hand corner then I get credit for your order. These are some great books. Go and book a eshow party with her now. It doesn't matter where you live.
Books are the best gift you can give a child...Plus its better than adding to the ever growing toy collection!

O.k...since I apparently know nothing about connecting links to my blog just copy and paste this address in to your tool bar to get to Kendra's Usborne books!

http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/default.asp?sid=S2533&gid=37912669

Can anyone tell me how to link things to my site??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment