Friday, April 29, 2011

What is he doing???

First I just have to show you a picture of the Easter eggs that we died. Aren't they just beautiful??? Amazing how much prettier they look when you follow the directions:)

Tegan is a kid in his own world sometimes. Stubborn as can be. You will not make him do something that he doesn't want to do....well at least not without a fight. A few days before Easter he decided this is what an Easter basket was used for...
I, as you know, worked the night before and the night of Easter. I stayed awake long enough to dress the kids for church and head outside for a quick photo session.
Rylee was beautiful and ready for pictures as always....


Teg on the other hand was not so thrilled about the situation.

I tried!

and tried!

and gave up on getting a picture of the two of them together!

Doesn't my little lady look a little to grown up in this dress?



So I thought I would do some of them each by themselves b/c that is what wild man was asking for. Didn't go so well either....



Wait...he is looking but not smiling!

Smiling but has eyes closed!

Half and half!

I will do it inside Mommy.


or maybe not.

But he was still so very handsome and his sister was so very beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment