Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Soccer Mom!


So who would have thought that soccer would be so much fun to watch?? This is the first competitive sport that Rylee has done and I have to tell you...it is wonderful!!! I love watching her get out there and get in the mix. The parents get so in to it too but on a very nice level so far. Anyone who knows Rylee knows that playing soccer is a big deal for her. She is usually terrified of a ball, hates to run and is not a fan of getting real hot but I have to say that my girl made me so proud at her very first soccer game last night. She never stopped running, didn't complain about being hot and wasn't afraid to get right in the middle of all the action. Paul and I loved every minute of it but the best part was that so did she!





I had to add this last picture for humor purposes. I'm not sure which was more entertaining, the soccer game or this man:) He was jumping up and down, screaming at the top of his lungs and would fall to the ground in despair. He wasn't even the coach of the other team but he sure acted like it. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't being ugly at all just very funny! He stood on the other side of the field away from all the other parents...I'm pretty sure that his wife likes it that way!

I can't wait for Rylee's next soccer game!

No comments:

Post a Comment