Monday, October 25, 2010

The usual stuff

So it is Monday yet again. I have been to 5 labs for this darn class and only have four more to go. I am so counting down. We finish with labs a week before we finish with lectures so there is still almost 6 weeks to go. I did pass my first test and so far I haven't failed any of the 9 quizzes that we have had but to say that I am slap worn out would be an understatement.
I am so not a morning person so this class has done nothing but remind me that when I graduate from college and go to get a job in a hospital, it will more than likely be a night shift job:)

Tegan is getting so darn tall that I can't keep up with him. He has really started to change and isn't the handful that he once was. I'm trying not to stress about life's little lessons and just enjoy these children while they are little but why does life have to be so hard.

Rylee went deer hunting with Paul for the first time. She did great but they didn't see anything. She also went skating for the first time this weekend and wasn't to thrilled with it. We are moving to plan B for her birthday party:) Apparently skating isn't as easy as she thought it would be. She is going to a private tumbling lesson every Wed. and she Loves it! hopefully she will at least master the cartwheel soon.

It is a rainy day in Georgia. Of course it only rains on days that I have to be at school at 7:30 in the morning...go figure.

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch yesterday and they LOVED it. Pictures to follow.

There you go Stephanie Potts....not much time to write but a little something just for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment