Thursday, October 14, 2010

Banging My Head Against a WALL

So I have been studying...that's pretty much it. The house hasn't been cleaned. The kids and hubby are eating quick meals and I am just plain tired! But I'm planning on surviving. I have 3 weeks down with 7 more to go. If you aren't keeping up that is 14 more lectures and 6 more labs. It wouldn't be so bad if this was a somewhat regular class but nope, this class is where we learn pretty much everything about the body and are expected to retain it. Let's see, do you know what a Ligamentum Arteriosum is?? If you do then you are just being a smarty pants. I know where it is but what it does....no clue. Right now I am having to learn all the vessels in the body for lab and study for a major test over the Endocrine system, blood and the heart for lecture. This is not an easy task so I may very well have to take power naps every 30 minutes throughout the weekend. I have class three days a week and this week we had a THREE quizzes.

Since I have been stuck in a book for the past couple of weeks there hasn't been much couponing and saving. In fact we are about out of food so a grocery trip is in my near future but a grocery trip with coupons...not sure the time will allow. I did do a quick run to CVS after class today and I do believe I got an awesome deal. I'm not going to break it down but my total for two transactions should have been $43.36. After sales, coupons and extra care bucks from previous transactions, I only paid $11.41. Awesome!!!

Ok...so that is enough of that. Time to go back to banging my head against a really really hard wall!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I don't do as well at couponing during the school year....teaching is a never ending job....

    I will be praying for you! :-)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete