Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breakfast for Supper

I don't know about you but I LOVE to breakfast foods. My kids love it too!!! Breakfast is awesome and hopeful. Like when you wake in the morning you get ready, eat breakfast and fully expect the day to be awesome just to have most days be a let down and not be what you were anticipating. I relate my euphoria in the mornings to how much I love breakfast foods. I just wish that most days I still had that same feeling at supper like how breakfast food taste better for supper. I get tired and run down. So my goal is to figure out how to think on a level of being hopeful even at the end of the day. A way to not let the world get in my way with its stress, money, fighting, lies, gossip, cleaning and STUDYING! I want to have breakfast for breakfast, lunch and SUPPER:)

1 comment:

  1. I had breakfast for lunch today :-) Veggie & cheese omelette :-) Mainly because there was nothing else to eat in the house, haha

    ReplyDelete