Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I survived

So another quarter of College will be behind me in just a few short hours. This quarter was not nearly as bad as last quarter or as bad as next quarter will be but it is still hard to take care of two kids, a husband, a house and focus on schoolwork. I always go in to the classes ready to do great by studying and working hard and then about half way through I just decide that I will take what I can get as long as it is a passing grade. I get so ready for it to be over with that I don't focus on the few weeks left but the end that is in sight! I do dread next quarter b/c as we all know, I am NO MORNING PERSON! Well on one day my class will start at 7:30 am in the morning!!!! Seriously...I am already trying to find a way out of this but I know I just need to take the class and suffer through the 10/11 weeks and put it behind me. Then I wait. I will apply to my program by April 1st and then I wait again, pray and beg that I get in b/c if I don't then I am sure to curl up in a ball in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment