Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dirt is his best friend

This little man is such a boy! I have always heard people say that and wonder what the point of that statement was...of course he is such a boy, after all he is a BOY! Well now I get it. I took the kids outside to take a few pictures of them last week. I was doing some of Ry first b/c I didn't want her hair to get sweaty looking. Well I didn't put on Teg's shirt for the pictures yet b/c of fear of him getting it dirty. Do you think I was justified in that....

literally within 5 minutes he looked like this!

Look at his little hands in the above picture....completely covered in dirt!



3 comments:

  1. totally freakin cute. such a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!!! This is so true! My 17 month olds feet already stink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of your little man. Now that is a great example of allll boy, allll the way. He is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete