Monday, December 14, 2009

Schools OUT...

Nope...not for Rylee but for ME!!!! I am so excited to be done with this quarter. I tell you, I was hanging on by a thread. It has almost been enough to keep me from going back next quarter....it makes my brain hurt. I am tired and overwhelmed. My to do list for the next three weeks involves way more than it should. Everything is on it from re-doing both kids rooms all the way to attempting to do a real grocery shopping trip. I'm sure there is more on there than I will ever get to but a girl can try can't she. On the top of my list is re-evaluating all that I have on my plate and figuring out what I want to focus on the most starting in the new year. I have been throwing up lots of balls and not necessarily catching them all when they come back down. But first on my list of priorities is for sure going to change and I am going to make it exactly what it should be....


No comments:

Post a Comment