Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I can't say that this has been one of my worst years but it hasn't been the greatest either. I am so looking forward to 2010 and hoping for some changes. Isn't it funny how we all seem to think that just b/c the calendar changes from 2009 to 2010 that means there is a fresh start in life. I mean, why don't we feel that way every month when the months start over. But for some reason I am ready for the fresh start and feel like there are lots of good changes ahead...even if they don't seem good at first.
Since we don't have anyone cooking New Year's day lunch, we will miss out on the greens and beans this year. Which by the way, I don't eat greens or beans so I guess that is why my money has been a little on the low side.
I NEVER keep a New Year's resolution but for some reason every year I make them. Number Uno on my list this year is to get ready and dressed first thing everyday with cold rainy days being the exception to the rule. Stupid resolution I know but when you stay at home all day with children, sometimes you just don't get out of your p.j.'s or it is 5:30 p.m. and you realize you never brushed your teeth today. It doesn't matter if I have anywhere to go or not, I just feel better when I have washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. You know it is getting bad when everytime you put something on besides pajama pants your daughter ask "where are you going". So that is my main New Year's resolution. That is about as far as I have gotten with my resolutions but I'm sure I will spend the day trying to think up more. Maybe if I keep them simple then I will be a lot more likely to keep them!!!
Sorry I never did a Christmas post. I didn't really get very many pictures this year which makes me sad....in fact I didn't get any of the kids opening their Christmas from Santa b/c I was so sick with strep. I was lucky to be able to hold my head up and watch them much less hold up a heavy camera and take pictures.
Everyone be safe while celebrating the New Year...and be smart too!
Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey...GOODBYE 09!!!
Hello NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment