Thursday, June 18, 2009

T.V. Talk with Tabatha

O.k. so it is no secret that I love TV. In fact I am downright addicted. My mom loves TV, my sisters love TV and my daughter is no exception to the TV addiction in my family. I'm pretty sure noggin taught Rylee her ABC's...ahhhh Hold your horrible comments I'm just kidding...kind of!

If there is any kind of TV I love the most, it would be reality. Don't know why but I do. I have developed a lot of opinions about Jon and Kate Plus 8 over the last ever how many seasons but none more than this season. I heard all the rumors and was pretty sure it was all Kate's fault for being so bossy and ugly to Jon until I saw the first episode and it just seemed like to me that Jon was pretty much checked out. I mean the whole time he couldn't care less and acted as if he was basically tied to that chair and forced to talk at gun point or there was a bag of money hanging over his head just out of camera view. He showed tons less interest in his kids b-day party than in years past. He wasn't the compliant and helpful father and husband that we once knew. I was feeling bad for Kate. Then this photo came out...
And I started to feel worse for her. Bet you didn't expect me to say that. Bring on the dramatic voice of the lady on EXTRA when she told the story of how Kate spanked Leah with an open hand (what other way is there than a fist) and did it all out in public. Look closely in the background and notice that they are standing outside their very own house...not in public. I believe there is a total difference in spanking your child to get their attention and beating your child. I mean seriously...do we all think Kate would beat her child while standing outside her house and being stalked by the paparazzi. I think not. Then the lady on EXTRA went on to talk about how the older two ran to comfort Leah after the incident. Well anyone who has more than one kid knows that even if one kid gets the other in trouble and causes their spanking, they will still run to pet them after the whole thing occurs. Come on people, I understand she put herself and her family in the public eye. Talk about her marriage and her horrible attitude all you want but you can never say that she is not a good mother.

Next on my short list is The Real Housewives of New Jersey..

This one is new to me. I just happen to watch one last weekend and in just the past week I have managed to catch re-runs of just about every show this season on BRAVO.

Tonight's season final was all about throwing curse words and tables!!! Drama, Drama, Drama!!! The only thing I have to say about this is that one of this seasons episodes was all about Teresa getting Bubbies. Nope I didn't misspell that. They seriously say Bubbies and it drives me crazy. I mean are they just saying it that way b/c they aren't allowed to say the real thing on BRAVO or do I need to write them a letter letting them know that is not how you say that word.
Don't worry...if you have missed this show you can watch it over and over and over again on BRAVO!!!

That's it for today's venting talk with Tabatha...you can all now move on with your lives!

1 comment:

  1. YES, we love our TV. Reality TV more than any. The Real Housewives of New Jersey....They are a wild bunch, but I love to watch it. Along with The Real Housewives of New York City, The Real Housewives of Atlanta and The Real Housewives of Orange County. What? Is that a little over the top?

    ReplyDelete