Friday, June 20, 2008

Growing up

This past week I got one more reminder that my little girl is growing up on me. A friend from her old preschool wanted her to come spend the night. Now Rylee has stayed away from home lots before with relatives but never with just a friend. Let me be clear though that we know these people and they let their little girl spend her first night away with a friend with Rylee.(Did that make sense?) I hated to let her go but I know she had to do it sooner or later. The mom was suppose to be here at 4:00 but was running a little late and didn't get her until after 5:00 which was fine with me but not with little Miss Prissy. The following pictures are how I found her at 3:30 and she impatiently waited until 4:40 when she gave up hope. I guess an hour and ten minutes is a long time for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment