Friday, January 20, 2012

This Is Only for a Season....

It seems like I never ever get a free second.  If I am not at work, I am working on my business.  If I am not working on my business, I am running my kids somewhere.  If I am not running them somewhere, I am doing things for them.  On top of that I am constantly cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, grocery shopping and loving my husband.  I think you get the picture.  So it doesn't come as a surprise to me that I am a little overwhelmed with all the activities that are slowly adding to my schedule.
Rylee has started her second session of gymnastics once a week.  This past week she auditioned (like a for real audition) for a play that will be put on for the public in our town.  She got a part or several parts.  That is a wonderful thing and we are all so excited about it except the fact that she will have play practice 3 nights a week, 2 hours a night for THREE months!  Then on top of those two things we will be adding t-ball for Tegan to the schedule in March.  Yep...that schedule makes me throw up in my mouth a little:) 
I have worried about how my husband and I will keep up with everything and not make our kids feel like their activities are a burden to us.  I keep reminding myself that this is just a season.  In fact, I am sure that the next several years will be busier than I have ever been and busier than I will ever be.  One day things will slow down.  One day I will sit down and watch TV again without multitasking.  One day I will wonder where all the time has gone and how my kids got that big so fast.  But for today I will try to enjoy the moment and the season that I am in for it won't last as long as I think it will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment