Thursday, January 26, 2012

Enough Already!

To say that I am living in rainy Georgia would be a total understatement.  It has rained and rained and rained some more for the past couple of weeks.  I am sure that everyone can relate to the feeling of the stir craziness that a lot of rain can do to a mommy with wild and crazy kids.  The kids haven't been going outside for recess so when school lets out, Tegan has been like a caged animal let out to play.  CLIMBING THE WALLS!!  DRIVING ME NUTS....you know in a good kind of way:)  Everything is just so yucky wet and to top it off one day it is hot rain and the next day it is cold.  I think we are all a little tired of being trapped in side. 
Gloomy weather just puts me in a blah type mood.  I am so ready for sunshine, flip flops and vitamin D! 

On a totally different note, gas is getting out of hand and I am screaming enough already as the dollar amount numbers flip and flip and flip on the gas pump.  I just figured up that in exactly two weeks I have put $220 worth of gas in my SUV!  TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS IN TWO WEEKS!  Since my explorer is paid for, it is hard for me to get something more gas efficient but goodness gracious the gas pump is draining my bank account.  I have been all over Auto Trader in search of a tiny little nice low mileage four door car that isn't 20 years old!  Do you know how impossible that is???  Apparently people aren't selling their gas efficient cars. 

Can you tell I am all over the place tonight!  Oh well, at least you got a little update from me and now I will step down off of my negative soap box.

No comments:

Post a Comment