Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Short Lived Texting Phase....

In my defense I have really had a lot going on this past month.  I started a new job, I have a friend who really needs me, Teg's surgery, etc... 

I'm not usually much of a texter.  One huge reason is b/c this summer I dropped my cell phone in the lake and the only damage to it was that the V and M on the keypad doesn't work anymore.  Do you know how many times you use the letter M...A LOT!!!  Anyways, this past month I guess I have stepped up my texting game b/c I more than doubled my limit.  Oops!  I would swear to you that I remember having a total conversation with my husband about how I had unlimited texting.  He denies such conversation and therefore the jury has found me guilty.  There goes the beginning of my Christmas fund:(  The sad thing is that there are still 8 more days in this billing cycle!!! 

Needless to say, for the next 8 days I am totally grounded from texting and I may just boycott it after that!  I feel like a total teenager.  Such an epic fail at being a texter!  I think I will just go back to that old fashion thing called talking!!! 

1 comment: