Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Real Life

I read a lot of different blogs. I like to think of it as learning about life but instead I think it is just a nosey addiction. I read some blogs that are real all the time but I read some that may or may not be sugar coating life. I would LOVE to believe that there is a such thing as a perfect person, perfect husband, perfect kids, perfect house, perfect food and perfect faith but just call me the glass half empty girl.

I have very good intentions but it seems that late at night while no one is sleeping, everything in my children's bedrooms decides to jump out and lay in the middle of the floor. It is a never ending losing battle at this house and I think lately I have just given up more and more. I am noticing though from other blogs that I read that the kids don't look like they have toys busting at the seams. I mean don't get me wrong they have more than enough but for whatever reason it is beginning to look like my kids have way more than they will ever need in their little lifetime. It is not lost on me that they are very lucky but I have to do something about the clutter in their rooms and this whole house. All of you know that organization is not my strong point but sometimes there can be no organization when there is just way to much stuff.

The following picture is from the pottery barn kids website but I kid you not, this is exactly what some other blog pictures look like. Where are all the toys in the floor??
Now this is what my dear little man's room looks like.... Now of course this is after he has been playing some but the point is that there is just no where to put all this stuff!


The worst part is that this is only one part of the bedroom. There are just as many toys in every corner!


I think I need some help around here!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, that's what our house looks like too...toys and books, papers, clothing, etc. everywhere! It can drive a woman mad!

    ReplyDelete