Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random Post

I'm sitting here with a Mega Millions lottery ticket from last nights drawing sitting in front of me. I'm just hoping this is my final few minutes before becoming a Million AIR!!!!
UPDATE...I DID NOT WIN THE LOTTERY! DARN!

I've been very busy sewing up tons of camera strap covers, baby gifts and taking some pictures. I have really been blessed with all sorts of things going on.

School started back this week for me which makes me want to cry. I guess the fact that the teacher told us half of our test will be take home test and he voluntarily told us how to legally cheat, should make me feel better. I'm getting down to fewer and fewer required classes before time to apply to some programs. Where I will land...no one knows!!!

I've been spending lots of time with my kiddos lately. Pool time, outside time, movie time...well no movie time for Teg b/c he is just a wild man. Last night me and Rylee actually had a "Date Night In". Rylee loves to be loved on and I don't think she gets it nearly enough with our busy schedules so after Tegan went to bed and once Paul got busy with his school work, we popped some popcorn and picked out a movie. We went in her room, closed the door and stayed in there all night. I kept telling her I was going to sleep with her but I don't think she believed me b/c you should have seen the look on her face when she woke up and I will still there this morning. She loved every minute of it and I did too!

Did I mention that it is like 200 degrees here in Georgia. It is just so HOT so if we aren't near water, we are inside until the last hour of daylight!

Rylee went to swimming lessons the week before last and on the first day my terrified of water daughter learned how to swim. It is so amazing to take her to a pool and watch her now. She has so much more fun! I'll leave you with a picture of my sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment