Monday, February 22, 2010

Holy Sickness Batman!!!

I don't have to tell you all that I am a germaphobe but I will.....I am a germaphobe. I fear touching door handles. I get sick at the thought of getting sick. It's crazy really and you can make fun all you want but it isn't my decision...I'm pretty sure that there has to be some sort of medication out there to help me but I just haven't found it yet.

Well it all started with Thanksgiving 09...Tegan had pink eye, then I had a cold, then Rylee had a cold, then Tegan had a cold, the week before Christmas Paul had strep, the day of Christmas I had strep, then Tegan had a cold turned sinus infection, then Tegan caught a stomach bug, then Rylee caught a way worse stomach bug, then I had a stomach bug (notice Paul didn't catch this b/c he goes no where near vomit!), then Rylee got sick again and has stayed that way for over two weeks now so it was finally determined by a Dr. tonight that she has a sinus infection, then Tegan started Saturday with sickness and it was determined by the same Dr. that he has strep throat and to round it out will be me...my throat hurts like crazy and I'm pretty sure I will be on my death bed by morning.

Can you top that???

No comments:

Post a Comment