Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet kids turned crazy...

So since Rylee has started back school, I have it all figured out. Tegan is all sweet and independent while Rylee is at school but the minute she walks in the door...it's all over!!! They begin to fight and have lots of sibling rivalry and lets just say there is a whole lot of screaming going on around here. Rylee has developed some new and very scary attitude. I say scary b/c it makes me totally afraid of the fact that if she is like this now...how will she be as a teenager. But then comes bath time. Sometimes they take a bath together and play and its the best the act toward each other all day!!!! But my favorite would have to be bedtime:)

About a month ago I took them to the park one morning. Just me and them! I totally forgot to ever post pictures about it but I have to say that it was a totally pleasant morning. You know, if you block out the part where there was a pervert on the playground inching ever closer to my six year old. Which meant it was time to get the heck out of there!!! But up until that strange situation we had a great time and Tegan was in heaven getting to walk.


My favorite picture of the day!

Once he figured out the old bread didn't taste good....he finally started feeding the ducks!

There was no shortage of ducks to feed!



When did this kids legs get so long????








No comments:

Post a Comment