Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's all about him...

Today my little guy turns two. I still can't believe that my baby boy is getting so big and becoming his own little person. So this is for him.
You drive me wild in more ways than one. You have a determination like no other. While that determination has helped you to overcome a lot....it also is the cause of way to many fits throughout the day. You want what you want when you want it and you only get louder if you don't get it. For this very reason mommy is still holding on to the pacifier b/c you would never survive a trip to the grocery store without screaming and sometimes putting your pacifier in will stop the madness.
You are so routine...just like your dear mommy. WE must have milk at a certain time and juice at a certain time everyday and the milk goes in a different style cup than the juice does. You have to "hold dat", which means hold the top to the cup while I fix it for you...every single time! You love your bed! And so does mommy. You go to bed at 8:15 every night and may wake up around 8:00 or 8:30 but won't get out of your bed so you sit in there and play until around 9:00. Even then you cry when I pull you out of there. You have to have certain toys in your bed before nap and bed time even though you throw them all out before you fall asleep!

You love to be outside. You would walk on your daddy's heels all day outside if you were old enough. EVERY single time we go outside, we have to pull you back in kicking and screaming! EVERY SINGLE TIME!
You are super strong...

And you love your Ry RyWe call you Big Big and you also call yourself Big Big. You call your daddy by his real name...Paul. You have finally came out of your shell and are starting to detach from mommy (sniff sniff) a little more. I don't know how much you weigh right now b/c I am afraid to take you to the pediatricians office b/c I don't want to catch swine flu...and I don't want you to either. Your vocabulary is exploding and you can tell me what you want...even if other people can't understand it. I kind of like having a secret language with you. You love to throw things, just random things, especially at your sister! Poor Rylee!!! But even still, the two of you have a bond that I never would have thought given the age difference.

Most importantly I plan on having a good year. For the first time we hope to have an entire year free of Dr.'s and Therapies and will enjoy watching you be exactly what you are...all BOY!!!

I love you my Big Big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment