Friday, August 7, 2009

Moving right along

Well this week while there was what I believe to be a full blown tornado going on outside while I did some pictures of sweet little Addison Lynn. I never confirmed if she is 8 or 9 weeks old but her mom probably doesn't even remember...this is her sixth child. Back to the weather...I'm pretty sure my sister thought that the end of the world was here and she had left all her other children at home. The weather suddenly got horrible just as she walked in the door. Things were flying through the air. Our neighbors up the street literally had their trampoline wrap around a tree. Seriously it is bent in half...you can see it standing on its side from the road. It didn't last very long but it was long enough for our power to go out. Pretty much the whole time I was doing Addie's pictures, the power was out and it was getting hot FAST! Not to mention Tegan heard Shannon's voice from his baby bed during what was suppose to be nap time and was yelling "GET OUT" very loudly!!! But we managed and ended up with some great pictures. As always, the black and whites are my favorites!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment