Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not to be confused with Addison

I did some pictures of itty bitty MADDISON (not Addison) about a week ago! She was so precious and just plain tiny! History on the names...My sister and her oldest daughter were having babies at around the same time. Well my sister liked the name Addison, so that was official. Then her oldest daughter liked the name Maddison so she wanted to use that. Well I told them and told them and told them not to do that b/c those two names are to close for two kids in the same family. So here we are, calling Maddison Addison and Addison Maddison and me standing in the background saying I told you so! Now if I am not mistaken both of them have said they wished they would have used other names.

Back to the pictures. When I took these pictures of MADDISON I swear she was still smaller than both of my kids were when they were born. So tiny and so precious. I just wanted to keep her in my pocket and name her Chloe...but that's a whole different story.















No comments:

Post a Comment