Friday, January 11, 2013

Double Digits

I can not believe that my daughter hits double digits today!
Sweet Rylee is 10 today!!!

 The other night we were playing around with her about something and she just burst in to tears.  I asked her why was she so emotional and she said she didn't know but "am I going to be this way from now on".  Ha!  I laughed and told her yes, she will probably be emotional from now on but hopefully it will get better in about 8 years:)  She didn't like my answer.
 She has started staying in her room a lot these days and just wants to be left alone.  In some ways I don't blame her b/c every time she does try to come out of her room, Tegan aggravates her to death until she gives up and goes back in her room.  But the mommy in me would like to see her face more often.
 She has really become her own person lately and is really growing up on me.  It seems like overnight she grew from snuggling with my kid to snuggling with what feels like another grown person:(   She is excited about growing up but I'm not excited.  I am sad and happy at the same time b/c I know what a blessing it is to have had her for the last 10 years and to get to watch her grow and change every day but I miss those itty bitty hands and feet.
 She really is the perfect child.  I don't know what it is about her but I see greatness in her and her future!  She wants to be famous and she will probably do just that.  
Oh how my heart just loves her so much!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!!!  I hope it is a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment