Sunday, November 11, 2012

Flying By Fall....

I have no idea where the last half of October and first half of November have went.  It has been very busy around here for us and I am playing a little catch up.  
I love fall!  There is no doubt that it is my favorite time of the year.  I always have huge hopes of cute fall decorations all over the house and some pumpkin spice candles burning.  I fail at doing either of those things every year.  But I'm OK with that b/c that means I am busy with my little ones.  I know that all to soon there will be a time when I can do all the fall decorating I want but for now, I just like to enjoy these not so babies.
We went to the pumpkin patch with the church.  I love the pumpkin patch even though I had already bought me a really huge pumpkin at Aldi for $2.49:)
It was a fun and busy day so I didn't get very many pictures to show....


 Then came Halloween. I know it sounds strange for fall to be my favorite time but yet Halloween is my least favorite holiday.  I'm not a huge fan of the dressing up, running from house to house, the endless sugar rush, etc.....  But these kids won't let me get out of it.  Luckily, this year our church had a Halloween Trunk n Treat on Halloween night so we were able to go there and skip the door to door thing.  They got a ton of candy.  I was last minute thinking about their costumes and everything was sold out so we had to get a little creative. 

Teg was a scarecrow.  I had everything he needed to make his costumes so it was so simple and he was so excited about it....except for the hat.  

Rylee was a nerd!  She made the cutest little nerd that I have ever seen.  As with Tegan, we just used stuff we had at home for her costume.

As you can see, she took her costume seriously and played the part very well.

It has been one of the busiest past 5 weeks ever with Tegan's soccer, Rylee's Twirling and her endless play practices and seven shows (more on that later).  
I hope you are all having a great fall.  I know it is silly but I am having to stop myself from putting up all my Christmas Decorations b/c that is my favorite Holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment