Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We have a busy day with lunch with my husband's family, supper with my dad, a little night time shopping and then another Thanksgiving meal on Saturday with my mom.

I am so super thankful for so many things.  There were way to many things to list in the facebook challenge that everyone is doing so I thought I would do a few here....
My God. My husband. My Kids. My health.  My life. My Home. My attitude change.  My baby boy Cohen.  My ability to recover. Everything good and bad that molds me. 
I honestly think this list could go on and on for days but since I have some cooking to do, I have to cut it short but I am most thankful for the life that I have with my husband.  We aren't always at the point in our lives that we imagined but we are there together and somehow our marriage has survived things that most couples can't make it through!  

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.If you get a chance, do something great for someone when they least expect it without even letting them know it is you. Oh and if you go shopping tonight, be sweet and chill out.  It is all fun in the end b/c you know this stuff will go on sale again in a week or two:)

Happy Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment