Friday, November 16, 2012

The Cracked Nuts

I tell you what, I have felt like a cracked nut for the past two months.  Every night was filled with soccer practice and games, twirling practice and performances, and play practice that ended with SEVEN shows.  It is safe to say that not only my kids are excited about a weekend at home but these parents are too!

Even though it makes for a crazy schedule, I love to watch Rylee in these plays and she loves to do them.  I think this one was her favorite so far.  It will be a while before she is in another one b/c the next one is just adults but that's OK, I welcome the break:)

The play this time was called the Cracked Nuts.  It was so funny and every night they threw a little something extra and off the wall in there that would crack me up.  People left smiling and happy from every show.  I have to thank Dannette, Susan and Nikki for doing such a great job putting the show together, taking great care of my girl and most importantly, allowing her this opportunity.

Of course, this was my favorite part of the show.  Ry is the smaller girl in the red (I just realized she doesn't have on shoes?).  Of course my camera card got full before it was over and I was a little wobbly 
but here you go....

I took lots and lots of pictures....
 Sweet Ry on stage at the beginning of the play!
 There were some great people in this play!  So kind to the kids!
 In the above picture is Dannette and Susan!  They are great!  One day soon, we will see Dannette on TV doing her comedy!  She has a talent for sure.



This was a great experience for Rylee.  She is already saying she can't wait to see what is next.  
Hopefully this post explains my lack of posting.  It has been so busy and I felt like I was falling behind but I am feeling all caught up now and ready for the Holidays!!!  
Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment