Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Turkey Week!!!!

I just love the holidays and to me Thanksgiving day is the big kick off.  The same old song and dance has been going on around here....we are running from one place to the other and never ever relaxing.  I was so looking forward to Thanksgiving week b/c it was suppose to mean that I would have 4 straight days off of work and be able to have some down time.  Um, not so much.  Thursday will be spent at cooking and going to one and hosting another Thanksgiving meal.  Then I will be heading out for a night full of shopping with two of my favorites....or as long as my preggo friend can make it:)  I'm sure she will last longer than my tired behind.  That means that Friday will consist of lots of sleeping and then I will be putting up the Christmas tree with the kiddos.  My husband usually just watches that part!  Then Saturday is a full day of photo sessions.  I will be starting at 9 and going through 3.  Then I have to rush home, fix more food and head over to my Mom's for our late Thanksgiving.  Then Sunday there is church, more pictures and hanging of the greens at church.  I am so tired just thinking about the next four days but I'm sure I will survive.  There are a whole lot worse things in life than being busy!!! 

This brings me to another point.  I have a friend that could really use lots of prayers right now.  She has been diagnosed with a terrifying disease just a few short weeks after delivering her third child.  Her and her family could really use lots of prayers and lots of lifting up during this time!!!!

I am looking forward to a great and healthy holiday with my family and my husband's family!  I haven't gotten to see all of my siblings and their little ones that much lately so I am ready for that.  I have lots to be thankful for and excited for all the things to come!!! 

Happy Turkey week to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment