Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back to Basics!!!

I love creating personalized party invites and decorations!  It really is so much fun to do and has become a huge addictive creative outlet for me.  I decided to start working on a more basic and affordable type of party package for those who want all the WOW but without all the crazy cost.  So a new little section in my etsy shop was born....Back To Basics.  The idea is that these are designed and ready to email to you in less than 24 hours.  You fill in your invite and thank you cards.  I plan to make lots of different packs of these to offer. The best part about these is that they are cheap and you will be able to print as many as you want and/or need.  The invitations alone are only $5.  A party package that includes the invitation, thank you card, party favor tags and cupcake toppers is only $10.  I am very excited about creating a whole different section while still creating new personalized party invitations and decorations! 



Also, don't forget that if you haven't already found your perfect Christmas card design at least look through all of my Christmas cards that I have spent hours and hours creating:)  You can find a full list of them at Paper Pretty Designs.





Also become a fan of my Paper Pretty Facebook page for great deals, giveaways and freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment