Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paper Pretty Designs

I have really been working hard on a little something new lately. Research, practice and designing has kept me up until 1 or 2 in the morning nearly every night lately. I started to put together my new etsy shop and start to stock my store nearly a month ago. You can imagine my surprise when I hadn't pushed my shop, advertised or even told a single person that I was doing it but yet I started having sales over the past week or two to complete strangers. There is still so much more that I want to offer and am working on for the shop but I will post about those as they happen:)

My new shop is Paper Pretty Designs or www.paperprettydesigns.etsy.com. As of right now it is strictly digital. I offer designs of all different types of invitations (and soon to add Christmas cards) for you to print and mail! All of these invitations and cards can be customized any way you want! I don't have even half of what I am working on listed in the shop yet but I couldn't hold it in any longer. Some other things that I am working on adding to my shop are some awesome graduation announcements, whole digital party kits that you print at home, and MORE. But those things are taking me a little more time to get together with the kids needing their Mommy so much during the summer...how dare they!!

Here are just a few samples of birthday invites. To view them in the full size just head over to my ETSY SHOP. You can also like my new PAGE on facebook by clicking HERE! There are so many more posted in there for you to view including baby shower invites, wedding shower invites, etc...





I'm very excited about this new adventure. While I love to sew, I love to do it as a hobby. I have made a pretty good income the past four years off of my sewing but I have also not enjoyed it like I use to so even though I will still fill orders for friends and family, I may be putting that whole show on the back burner for a while.
There are several changes going on right now in my life as I have also been offered another amazing opportunity that is in the works, I am about to start BOTH of my kids in ALL DAY school (a first for my little man), we are finally moving forward with Teg's eye stuff and several other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment