Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stubborn to the bone!

I had accomplished sweet success over the past few weeks with Tegan and nap time. I had finally gotten to stop laying down in my bed with him to get him to nap and had gotten to where I could lay him down in his bed wide awake and he would cry for approx 3 minutes before giving up and knocking out. Well over the past few days he has realized that he can get up in his bed and either sit up or get on his knees on the side of the bed. This has really hurt my "free time"....or his nap time. Anyways he has been in there today since 12:20 and it is now 1:45 and he is still awake. Don't worry he isn't screaming as long as he is sitting up but I am trying to stand my ground and get him to go to sleep without my help. But in the mean time I got a great video of him being stubborn and not wanting to lay down. Of course once I turned off the camera and tried to lay him down to help him out, he woke right up and is still awake! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Tabby Cat! That is so precious. I feel your pain with stubborn sleepers. Samuel has been tough since he was born. Love you and miss you -B.

    ReplyDelete