Thursday, December 6, 2007

Out of service...

My internet has not worked since Saturday. It has about killed me and Paul not to have our internet. So here is the run down....Tegan has been sleeping o.k. in his bed at night. The night before last he was in there from 9:30 until 9:15 the next morning. That was amazing. Tegan has been having a bad past few days, he is an angel in the morning and the screams all afternoon. Not sure what that is all about.
Paul's grandma is sick and in the hospital. The aren't expecting her to make it. I guess that will make for yet another happy Christmas.
I finally had my first job interview today but they say they aren't making a decision until the end of the month.
I went to the Dr. yesterday and he officially decided that I don't have a hernia but he can't tell me exactly what it is. So they scheduled me for a ct scan on December 19th which I won't go through with if we don't have insurance by then.
Tegan goes to the Dr. tomorrow. Anyone who has talked to me recently knows that I have been in a panic about his eyes. He doesn't seem to focus on much and he isn't following toys which he should be by now so I am taking him to let them check his eyes and developement. That's it. No new pictures today! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment