Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My sick little girl

Despite my best efforts to keep Rylee well during this time of year (and the rest of the year), she woke up last night at 1:30 am throwing up.....or as she puts it....vomiting. It was horrible. Let's just say she had hot dogs for supper last night. Anyways she threw up three times and has dry heaved a little this morning but just ate a Popsicle and seems fine. I hope!
We think it came from church b/c rumor has it one of the little girls in her Sunday School class started throwing up right at the end of Sunday School on Sunday. But who knows, she is in class everyday with like 32 other kids.

I sent Paul off to do some of our last minute Christmas shopping just in case me and him get sick or Tegan gets sick and we can't finish it up. You know me....Miss Germaphobe.....I have felt sick ever since cleaning up her throw up last night. I don't want to rush my kids growing up but I will be glad when they can make it to the trash can. Which Rylee can but she always gets sick first in her sleep and can't make it.

O.k. enough about that junk. No update on Tegan yet or my job situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment