Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day has come and gone and now it is time to get ready for Christmas. I usually love this time of year but I think I am to tired to get in to it this year. I have done nothing but embroider blanket after blanket for people. I had one person bring me nine blankets that they paid me to embroider and another just brought me 12 more to do. At least I am making some money.

We went to Joan's at lunch yesterday and then my dad and others came here last night. It was a long day! Me and Melissa prepared to much food for our thanksgiving with daddy....we had so much left that when daddy suggested we do something different for now on, I jumped at it and said good.....we don't have to cook all that food like that again.


Some how I managed to get Paul to take another family picture and this one turned out much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment