Monday, February 25, 2013

10,000 Reasons

I have been in a good place lately.  I am feeling a little more content and a little more OK with things that I can't change.  I may not have it all but I have most of it and for that I am thankful.  
I know that I am blessed that I have the two healthy children that I have here with me, one now healthy child waiting on me in heaven and a great husband to boot.  It has taken me a while to figure out that it isn't in my hands what happens but my attitude is.  I am choosing to be thankful for what I have and stop worrying about what I don't have.  Life never goes the way that we plan it to but it goes the way it is suppose to.
Today I feel like I have 10,000 reasons to feel blessed.

Yesterday morning, Rylee had the chance to sing one of her favorite songs at church.  I am very thankful to my friend Larkin for playing the piano and encouraging Rylee to keep getting up in front of the church and singing.  She didn't do as great at this song as normal but she was very nervous for some reason and had very little practice.  In fact, she didn't know all the words to this song until yesterday morning.  I am very proud of her for having the courage to stand up in front of everybody and sing.  
10,000 Reasons.....


No comments:

Post a Comment