Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas In Pictures....

We had a great Christmas.  Even though it seemed like sickness was all around us, we seemed avoid it and was able to really enjoy Christmas.  Rylee questioned every aspect of Santa this year and we kept shutting her down by telling her she doesn't get any presents if she ask questions.  I wanted to give in and tell her but my husband was so sad about it and said to just let it ride until next year:(

I didn't get to post my Christmas card before Christmas on here so here it is.  I took the pictures and created the card.
This is the front....
  Here is the back....
We had a total of four family gatherings to go to over Christmas that started on Sunday and ended on Tuesday night.  We hosted two of those gatherings here at our house this year.
Everything was peaceful and everyone seemed to really enjoy getting together this year!
I didn't have my camera in my hand much so I only got a couple of the kids at the gatherings:(
Tegan was so excited to open presents!
 Rylee with two of her cousins at my mom's house.
 Cally and Konner....My older brother's kiddos.
 Ready.  Set.  Go!!!!!!
 One happy girl!

Christmas Eve night!  The kids call this tree our "Cohen tree".
 A little blurry but here is the big tree....
 Sleepy, tired, excited and mad b/c I made them sit on the couch and wait for daddy before they could really check out their stuff!
 A really funny story about Tegan.  He only had three things setting out from Santa.  Rylee had lots more out including a Kindle Fire. When I asked Tegan why he thought Santa left more stuff out for Rylee than him, he responded with "I don't care.  I love what I got from him".
 So just a few minutes later, this was his face when he looked out the front door and found that Santa had left him a pretty big gift out on the front porch.
 Opening their presents from Mommy and Daddy.
He couldn't wait to try out his big gift from Santa!!!
 Look at his face!

She has pretty much been this way since Christmas morning.  She loves her Kindle Fire and so does her mom:)  We fight over who gets to play on it all the time.  I don't understand why Santa didn't bring me one:(
 Again, this is all I could get out of her!
 The destroyed living room!
 I love Christmas so much!  It is my favorite time of the year.  I am always so ready to decorate the tree but I tell you, this year I was glad to get my house back to normal and for all the "stresses and running around" to be over with.  I am so burnt out from running from place to place that I have just decided to cook us our very own New Year's day lunch at home instead of going to anyone's house for lunch.  That is saying a lot since I don't really like to cook.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a wonderful New Year.
Looking forward to continued blessings in 2013!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment