Monday, May 14, 2012

Whirlwind

Wow!  The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind for us.  There have been lots of changes and decisions made once again.  I will fill you in later.

Tegan finished up his very first T-ball season this past Saturday.  I have to admit that the very best part of t-ball is seeing him in that uniform.  He loved it and will be back at it next year but not before playing a season of soccer in the fall:)

After 3 1/2 months of play practicing, Rylee finally had her six nights of performances.  The last day for that was also this past Saturday.  Saturday was a big day for us b/c it meant the end to all this running around.  Even if it is only temporary, I welcome the break for right now.
She had a small part but did great and loved it.  I don't doubt for a second that I will see her on the stage someday soon in what will be a big part!  





I hope you have all had a very happy Monday!  I am trying to get all caught up this week...wish me luck! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment